Kerala is the most exciting IT destination today. With more than 60,000 people working in the Information Technology industry, it is home to more than 250 IT companies which are successfully operating in the state. Most major software development companies are located in the state and have continued to expand due to its success in the last few years of operation and its high potential talent and infrastructure.
UL Cyberpark, is the first IT park in Kozhikode ( Calicut) region. Its being developed as an IT/ITES Special Economic Zone. Its a green building and LEED certified IT Park rated for Gold standards.
UL Cyberpark being a notified SEZ development offers many benefits of an SEZ, like:
Exemption from GST
Single window clearance -Providing single point clearance system to the Developer and unit under the State Acts and Rules.
100% Income tax exemption on export income for SEZ units under section 10 AA of the income tax Act for first 5 years, 50% for next 5 years thereafter and 50% of the ploughed back export profit for next 5 years.
The Government of Kerala has exempted SEZs from State/local taxes, levies and duties, including stamp duty, and taxes levied by local bodies on goods required for authorized operations by a Unit or Developer.
(* As per the SEZ policy of Government, www.sezindia.nic.in)
UL Cyberpark is strategically located on the NH 17 bye-pass road connecting Kochi in the South to Mumbai. Around the 200 kms radius from this location, there are many tier 2 destination like Kochi, Mangalore, Mysore and Coimbatore.
Bangalore is the nearest Tier 1 IT City which is 350 kms, a Great Hub & Spoke model for occupiers considering expansion in a tier 2 destination.
Total Building Area 482,000 sq ft
No of Floors 10 floors 3 basements Ground floor 6 upper floors
Floor Plate 43,750 sq ft per floor
Security For the park and common areas only
Power 1kva 100 sq ft per sq ft basis 100% power back up
Car Parking Abundant Car Parking is available
No of Lifts 10 passenger lifts +2 service lifts
- 100% Power back-up for all electrical supply including Central Air-conditioning.
- Modern Fire Detection and Suppression Systems with sprinklers, fire and smoke detectors.
- Tap-off points for Telecom.
- Electricity up to 2.96 mva for the building
AIR CONDITIONING AND MECHANICAL VENTILATION
- Centralized Air Conditioning with a total capacity of 1050 TR "SCREW" type water cooled chillers of "YORK make" (providing 224 Sqft per ton)
- AHU for tenant space
- FCU's for Lift lobbies
- BMS integrated
- Power supply via independent feeder of 11kV from Electricity Board
- 2 nos of 2MVA transformers
- Main LT distribution system will supply 415volts, 50Hz to the office units via Rising mains
- Power upto 6.15vA/Sq ft for lighting, power and other systems for the office units
- Individual dual type meter facility for billing through Building management system (both DG and EB power consumption)
- Stair cases and 10% of the common area will be energized with Inverter Lighting
- 100% power backup will be provided with 4 DG Sets (1500 x 3 nos and 500 x 1 no) of "Sterling Wilson make"
- "MITSUBISHI make" 10 lifts with capacity of 17 passengers each and 2 services lifts of capacity 1500 Kgs
FIRE FIGHTING AND FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
- Wet riser hydrant system
- External hydrant system
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Hose reel system
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Electronic hooters
- Manual call points
- Response indicator
- LPG/GAS detectors
- CCTV surveillance at Basements, Ground floor and Common areas
- 24 x 7 security
TELECOMMUNICATION (DATA & VOICE) FACILITIES
- Exclusive tenant riser shaft to house cables
PUBLIC ADDRESSING SYSTEM
- PA system in all common areas controlled by BMS command center
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
- Advance MEMBRANE technology for treating soil and waste water (capacity 175KLD)
- 99.9% reuse of water for horticulture, cooling towers and flushing